Are you the owner of a logistics company? Are you wondering what you should do to streamline operations and reduce costs? Find out what you can gain by introducing modern technologies to your business.
TSM — Logistics and New Technologies
Transport and forwarding are industries in which well-organised operations can often decide whether goods arrive on time. But when there are lots of orders and deadlines are looming, it’s not always easy to coordinate and remember everything. And then you also have to add the need to stay in touch with your customers and carriers. E-mails, mobile phones and Excel lists are just not enough to efficiently manage a logistics company these days. Logistics 4.0 requires fast data processing, ease of access, and security — all in one place. IT systems have become the driving force behind the change, digitisation and innovation in logistics. Currently, one dedicated system can replace several — or even a dozen — of previously-used tools. But it all depends on your needs and which area of your business requires the support of modern technology.
Software for Logistics — Applications
Software for logistics companies ensures a quick flow of information between your business and the contractor. This gives your customer a sense of security and proves that your company is professional and progressive. Keep in mind that efficient logistics operations of your business depend on many factors such as contacting the customers, communicating with the drivers, providing package status information or rerouting information, etc. TSM software enables logistics integration — planning, management, monitoring, and settlement: all in one place.
Software for Logistics Companies — Bespoke Systems
We have 15 years of experience developing IT systems for transport and logistics. This gives us extensive know-how in this area. We are prepared for all challenges in integrating systems and designing bespoke solutions that fulfil your company’s specific needs. Here are just a few examples of logistics software that we can design for you:
- TMS (Transportation Management System) — logistics software that lets you manage the flow of goods from the moment they are ordered all the way to their safe arrival at their destination. With this software, you can instantly get informed about what’s happening with a specific order. This will let you plan the completion of further orders.
- WMS (Warehouse Management System) – this software is used to gather data and manage warehousing and goods release processes. Automating those actions speeds up the entire process and reduces the time and work required to send information about warehouse services.
- TSM (Time Slot Management) – this software lets you monitor the loading and unloading of goods. With the ability to assign time slots, trucks won’t have to queue up anymore and goods won’t needlessly take up your warehouse space. You will avoid delays and save time and money.
- Map systems — this software lets you send orders to your carriers according to current needs and circumstances. Choose the best route, avoid downtime and queues, stay in touch with your drivers on the road — you can get all these benefits and more by implementing IT systems in your business operations.
- Loading optimisation systems — palletisation and depalletisation, managing the work of forklift operators. By recording and monitoring each of those steps you can streamline the whole transport process.
- Fleet systems — these systems can provide you with information on mileage, travel time, and stop time of vehicles in your fleet giving you more control over the delivery process. This will also let you keep a record of routes and optimise costs.
- Abuse detection systems — integration with external systems (e.g. GUS, BIG, CEIDG) gives you access to information that can ensure your and your customers’ safety virtually around the clock.
- Mobile apps (for loaders, drivers, carriers) – we can create an app that your employees will use for specific tasks. For example, it could be an app that provides specific information to your drivers that might be useful to them en-route.
Logistics Software for Transport Businesses – Benefits
Our software for transport and logistics includes dedicated IT solutions that give you real benefits, including:
increased supply chain efficiency;
integration, optimisation, and automation of logistics processes that saves you time and money;
efficient information management with AI-driven online contact systems;
using data online (with cloud computing) making it available 24 hours a day.