+48 532 626 248
We build dedicated B2B IT solutions
for e-commerce companies
- We support companies in scaling their business operations;
- centralising information regarding their products, clients, and orders;
- streamlining and automating their business processes.
Why choose us?
We combine our expertise in the field of business process automation and robotisation with over 20 years of experience in creating highly scalable cloud software, and strong UX competences.
What solutions for e-commerce do we implement?
We have divided our e-commerce offer into 5 areas, which enables us to support our clients in developing their businesses, overcoming infrastructure limitations, and automating business processes.
Customer Experience Design
We help companies design digital products, services and processes focused on customer experience in all points of contact.
We create and streamline onboarding, customer service, or after-sales support processes. As a result:
- we maximise the conversion ratio and the average value of the cart
- we improve customer satisfaction from interacting with the brand
- we streamline service processes
- we anticipate and eliminate potential pain points
PIM and PXM Solutions
We solve the problem of dispersed product and resource info in too many systems.
We build and deploy PIM and PXM solutions that gather all data required for conducting online business operations in a single place.
- we shorten time-to-market, i.e. time required to introduce new products in the offer
- we streamline the management of product and customer bases
- we integrate PXM with POS systems, necessary databases, and sales platforms like eBay or Amazon.com
- we improve user experience by creating user-friendly interfaces
E-commerce process automation
Thanks to our partnerships with the leaders in the field of process automation and robotisation, such as Camunda or UiPath, we automate business processes and significantly shorten the time required for completing repetitive tasks
- Camunda BPM allows us to model and automate business processes connected with creating new products, managing orders, or processing payments
- Using UiPath (RPA), we robotise repetitive tasks, such as invoicing, generating reports, or regularly entering contracts in the system
- we allow employees to save their time
- we eliminate the risk of human errors during repetitive tasks
B2B Sales messenger
We build dedicated B2B messengers that streamline communication between contractors within a single platform.
- We connect buyers, suppliers, and representatives of various organisations within a single platform
- We speed-up and streamline communication
- We provide the option of multiuser conversations and access to conversation history
Cloud for E-commerce
We support companies in scaling their businesses, expanding to new markets, and preparing to acquire new customers.
How? We build and deploy B2B systems based on a scalable cloud architecture offering high availability.
- we minimise the costs of expanding and servicing physical infrastructure
- we eliminate the problem of limited space or computing power
- we provide access to data and resources from all over the world
- we increase data security with the use of EC2 Bastion technology
- we eliminate the issue of a Single Point of Failure
- we recommend the best way to leave legacy systems
How much can your e-commerce site resist?
Below you will find examples of clients we have so far assisted in developing their e-commerce businesses
We built a scalable marketplace based on microservices in the cloud.
One of the many additional functionalities of the platform is B2B messenger, which makes communication easier and more efficient.
Based on cloud solutions, we built a PIM/PXM system to integrate data about 100 000 products, contractors, sales channels, and other resources in a single place.
Based on the analysis of the client’s business needs and goals, we have created a new B2B e-commerce platform.
It enables distributors to quickly launch their own online store.