Article 1. DEFINITIONS
- “Administrator” or “we” refers to RST sp. z o.o. sp. k., ul. Esperantystów 17, 58-100 Świdnica, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 884-271-11-31, Business Statistical Number (REGON) 021232406, National Court Register Number (KRS) 0000354129.
- “Cookies” are pieces of IT data, small text files saved and stored on your Device when you visit our website.
- “Device” is an electronic device that you use to visit our website.
- “User” or “you” refers to an entity to whom, in accordance with the Terms of Service and provisions of law, electronic services may be provided or with whom an electronic service contract may be concluded.
Article 2. USING COOKIES
- Cookies remember your preferences for the website by recognizing the Device, which enables us to provide you with personalized website experience.
- The solutions we use on the website are completely safe for the Devices of our visitors. No malware or harmful code can be transferred to your Device.
- We use two types of Cookies:
- Session cookies: these are files that are stored on your Device and remain there until you end your browser’s session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from your Device’s memory. Session cookies do not allow for the acquisition of any personal data or confidential information from your Device.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your Device and remain there until they are deleted. They will not be deleted from your Device when you end a browser’s session or turn the Device off. Persistent cookies do not allow for the acquisition of any personal data or confidential information from your Device.
Article 3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STORING OR GAINING ACCESS TO COOKIES
- You may delete Cookies at any time by using the available functions in your browser.
- If you reject these cookies, you may still use our website, but it may affect some of its functionalities.