Agile Guide for Business – a free e-book
29.10.2018 - Read in 1 min.
Is it worth it to go Agile? Our experience shows that it is. But before you begin your agile transformation, think about the rationale behind it. Our Agile Guide will answer your questions of whether you should implement Agile approach and what’s the best way to do that.
What does Agile for business mean? It is a possibility of confronting the effects of work with the market quickly. It minimizes the risk of investing too much time and money in a product that does not meet the needs of a client.
Agile boosts employee engagement and motivation. It reduces attrition and increases loyalty. It improves the product and strengthens the organization.
What is Agile?
Agile is a type of an organizational culture. The key premise is the observation that the requirements of clients evolve throughout the duration of a project. In IT, it is a group of software development methods based on iterations and increments.
Agile became popular in other fields too. Try it out in your own business.
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Working software over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Responding to change over following a plan.
- In Agile, the team plays a crucial role.
- The team is a whole, not a sum of its parts. Together, they establish goals, needs, determine the level of time-consumption and KPIs. The team is self-organizing. They monitor the metrics on daily bases and treat them as indicators of the effects of their work.
What business value does Agile bring?
Most of all, you get to see the effects of work and the feedback from the market quickly. You do not need to wait for postponed deadlines. You minimize the risk that the outcome of your work will not meet the needs of your clients.
Find out more from our brief guide.
This content was created with the support from ING Tech Poland and SSW Pragmatic Solutions.
Download free whitepaper and learn more
Agile Guide for Business