Product Designer (UX/UI)
Work remotely, in hybrid mode or on site from our Wrocław office.
14 000 – 18 000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
11 700 – 15 000 PLN gross (UoP)
Join the Strong RST Software Masters Team
We are a Polish software house with over 20 years of experience in the IT industry. We have completed dozens of IT projects for our clients. We co-create _RST Group and are partners of Camunda and AWS. Having a lot of experience, we also develop our own products that support effective software development.
RST is an organizational culture: we share knowledge and act as a team. We care about the atmosphere and relationships. Our strength lies in the People’s Organization of work: our projects are diverse, full of challenges. We work from anywhere, we take care of the work-life balance. Development: communities, training budget, access to knowledge and diverse projects give us a real impact on the company’s direction of development and our own development. Interaction: Together we are responsible for the goal and solve problems, based on trust and openness.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- direct cooperation with the client/the client’s team and the Scrum team,
- designing user interfaces (both lo-fi and hi-fi, creating and utilizing style guides for B2B, B2C products, mobile and web apps, predominantly for foreign start-ups),
- learn business requirements by leading meetings and workshops, verifying the possibilities of a technology, acquiring knowledge about needs of the users, analysing competition,
- observing UX tests and drawing conclusions relevant for your own projects.
What we offer:
- the possibility of defining one of many new products in terms of their visual and functional features – we cooperate mainly with foreign start-ups on projects from various industries (from ridesharing, through a forum for automotive fans, apps for ordering services, to a furniture configurator or a system supporting office managers in the era of hybrid work),
- a considerable influence on the product through direct cooperation with the client and the dev team, quick results of work – we work in two-weeks sprints where an MVP is created within a few months,
- support of other Senior Product Designers, each of them having a different domain superpower (there only experienced designers in the team),
- an English-speaking working environment, subsidized English lessons.
We are looking for a person who:
- is fluent in English, both in speaking and writing (B2 at least),
- for a minimum of 3 years, has been designing lo-fi and hi-fi interfaces for platforms, applications, both in the B2B and B2C market, from various industries, both RWD and mobile, with a verified portfolio,
- knows Figma very well (sporadically we use Axure RP),
- knows how to acquire information concerning business requirements during a meeting or a workshop with a client or users and translate them into a user’s interface.
Our benefits for you
Work where you feel good
We take care of the necessary tools and equipment for remote and stationary work. When choosing to work in an office (in Wrocław or Świdnica), you do not have to worry about parking space. If necessary, use a phone booth or meeting room. The rooms for teams can be freely arranged and arranged to your needs.
Grow with a Strong Team
Your training budget will be allocated to the selected purpose. The HR Guide will help you in the implementation, and development path and will support you in the process of change. Take advantage of learning a foreign language and developing soft skills. A good team of over 180 specialists (150 regular/senior developers) is waiting for you, demanding projects, substantive discussions, and space for knowledge exchange. CodeMeetings, BarCoders, or workshops are just a few of the initiatives of our employees.
Team Building and integration
Going out with the band? Use the integration money box and get away from work. Infect us with your passion, we will be happy to go to SUPs or organize a trip to the mountains. Come regularly to our events and integration trips. You can join one of our communities or create your own: mountains, cats, plants, bikes, or board games. In the Playroom, you will find drums, consoles, foosball, and a gymnastic ladder.
Make money from day one!
From day one, you can take full advantage of the My Benefit Cafeteria system and the Luxmed package for you and your loved ones. Start your day with a delicious breakfast from Maya and Agatha, who take care of our healthy start in the office every day.
Built the right and beautiful product
We create clickable wireframes and prepare prototypes for testing. We can iterate internally and show it to users to validate ideas quickly and cheaply – in days instead of months. Then it’s time to work on visual aspect of your product and deliver final ui design. Check out our Dribbble profile.
The recruitment process
Short phone interview with a recruiter
During this call, we want to find out more about you. We will talk about your experience, motivation, and discuss general formal matters. During this meeting, we will answer your questions and clarify issues of interest to you.
Recruitment interview with the leader of the Product Design team
At this stage, you will meet a person from your future team. The interview will be conducted by a recruiter. This is the moment when we want to verify your experience, skills and see if we will work well together.
We respect your time and commitment, therefore, regardless of the result, you will receive feedback from us at every stage. If we are on YES, we arrange all the details. However, if there was something missing during the interview, it’s not the end of the world. You will receive technical tips from us in an area where you will be able to supplement your knowledge and try your hand at the process again.
Take a look at some knowledge shared by our designers
6 steps to validate a product idea and UX before writing a single line of code
Building an MVP requires an investment of time and capital, which makes you think, ‘Is there a way to verify whether my product meets a real need even before the MVP is built?’